Equip yourself for what's to come.
Mobile never stops moving. If you want to lead the movement, do it here.
Stay ahead of mobile’s ever-advancing curve at CTIA Super Mobility 2015 with these featured learning opportunities:
- Mobile Innovation Conference. In partnership with Northwestern University’s renowned McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science, we have developed a curriculum based on the most up-to-date research and knowledge available. From business strategies and consumer trends to industry developments and the latest policies, CTIA’s Mobile Innovation Conference gives you a comprehensive, in-depth look at the whole moving picture.
- Keynotes. Soak up the inspiration at CTIA Super Mobility 2015’s supercharged Keynotes, where industry titans share their insights on the hottest innovations, best ideas and toughest challenges in mobile today.
- Studio C. Get an insider’s view of the future of your industry at exclusive live interviews with C-Suite execs, conducted in a broadcast studio environment by heavy-hitter tech and business reporters.
- MobilCON Thought Leadership Program. Specifically for IT pros and execs, the focused content in this program includes targeted educational sessions, presentations on our Thought Leadership Stages and unique Answer Bars.
- CIO Summit. Top IT executives in the mobile industry will convene at an exclusive Summit to strengthen their circle of influence, advance their mobile agenda, and learn the newest mobile IT approaches. Participation is limited to the first 100 qualified registrants. Click here to apply.
- Mobile Onstage. These one-of-a-kind learning experiences shine the spotlight on the advancements that are radically changing the way connected consumers utilize mobile. Don’t miss the educational demos and interactive presentations on the Connected Life and iZone stages.
- Partner Events. CTIA Super Mobility 2015 is an inspiring convergence of dozens of co-located industry shows that represent the entire new mobile ecosystem. To learn about the wide range of conference sessions and learning opportunities they offer, click here.